Morocco has also other heritage sites which are included on the representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity:
– In fact, Marrakech is included twice on the UNESCO cultural heritage list: The old Medina (1985) and the square Jmaa El Fna (2008).
– the Moussem of Tan-Tan (2008)
– the Cherry festival of Sefrou (2012),
– Falconry, a living human heritage (2012)
– the Mediterrranean Diet of Chefchouaen (2013),
– Argan, practices and know-how concerning the argan tree (2014)
Morocco has also tangible heritage UNESCO site